INFORMATION WE COLLECT
DATA-DRIVEN PERFORMANCE NETWORK LINKPROFIT doesn’t collect any personal information without prior permission on the part of the users of the DATA-DRIVEN PERFORMANCE NETWORK LINKPROFIT web site. Primarily, we collect personal information when users register on our official web site. During registration each user consents for processing of his personal data and voluntarily shares with DATA-DRIVEN PERFORMANCE NETWORK LINKPROFIT his personal identifiable information, including full name, address, phone number, e-mail address, bank account number, debit/credit card data and web site password by filling in the registration form. Subsequently, this information is reflected in the user’s personal account, and may be adjusted. On occasion, we may ask the registered users to complete our questionnaires or participate in our surveys, so that we can receive an additional information to enable us to provide them with access to certain information, materials and services. Also, a registered user may willingly tell us his/her personal information by e-mail or by phone. Autonomously, DATA-DRIVEN PERFORMANCE NETWORK LINKPROFIT collects information related to each registered DATA-DRIVEN PERFORMANCE NETWORK LINKPROFIT user, including transactions history, account balances, placed/accepted advertising offers, success rates, etc. in order to keep track and monitor their activities within DATA-DRIVEN PERFORMANCE NETWORK LINKPROFIT. Moreover, we use various automatic data collection technologies, such as cookies and web beacons when you visit the DATA-DRIVEN PERFORMANCE NETWORK LINKPROFIT web site or interact with DATA-DRIVEN PERFORMANCE NETWORK LINKPROFIT Ad Units. Neither cookies nor web beacons collect personally-identifiable information, but only information regarding your IP addresses, an operating system software you use, your browser type and language, a domain and host from which you access the Internet, the date and time you access our web site, the Internet address of the site from which you linked to our web site, what sections of the DATA-DRIVEN PERFORMANCE NETWORK LINKPROFIT website you visit, and similar information concerning your use of our web site and its services. Those technologies allow us to identify the DATA-DRIVEN PERFORMANCE NETWORK LINKPROFIT users and their preferences, to measure the number of visitors to the different sections of the web site and evaluate the way they use our web site. You can reject cookies by adjusting the corresponding settings in your browser software. If you reject cookies, you may still visit the DATA-DRIVEN PERFORMANCE NETWORK LINKPROFIT web site, but may not be able to use some areas/services of it.
USE OF INFORMATION
DATA-DRIVEN PERFORMANCE NETWORK LINKPROFIT collects and use information on users for the following purposes, aimed at administration, support and improvement of the DATA-DRIVEN PERFORMANCE NETWORK LINKPROFIT web site and services:
- to develop new DATA-DRIVEN PERFORMANCE NETWORK LINKPROFIT services, utilities and offerings;
- for identification and vetting purposes;
- to track and monitor the activity of the DATA-DRIVEN PERFORMANCE NETWORK LINKPROFIT web site users;
- for internal statistical and research purposes;
- to provide the DATA-DRIVEN PERFORMANCE NETWORK LINKPROFIT users with notices and instructions on issues related to the use of the DATA-DRIVEN PERFORMANCE NETWORK LINKPROFIT service;
- to keep our users informed about DATA-DRIVEN PERFORMANCE NETWORK LINKPROFIT services, utilities, offerings and updates on the basis of users preferences, search queries history and other data collected;
- for confirmation of user’s financial transactions with DATA-DRIVEN PERFORMANCE NETWORK LINKPROFIT.
- DATA-DRIVEN PERFORMANCE NETWORK LINKPROFIT will not disclose any personal information to any third parties without user’s consent. However, DATA-DRIVEN PERFORMANCE NETWORK LINKPROFIT reserves the right to disclose to a third party any information without a user’s consent if we are required to do so by law or by regulatory authority or in the cases of protection of our rights and property. We reserve the right to transfer any information we have about you to a transferee in the event we sell or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets.
SECURITY OF INFORMATION
We endeavor to maintain physical and technical safeguards that comply with applicable government laws and regulations to guard the information you provide to us from unauthorized access, improper use or disclosure, unauthorized modification, unlawful destruction or accidental loss. We strive to restrict information access to third parties. All our employees and data processors who have access to, and are associated with the processing of personal information are obliged to respect your privacy. Our web site has the following types of security measures: limited access data-centers, firewall technology, and secure-socket-layer (SSL) certificate authentication. SSL is encryption technology that provides security for information that's transmitted over the Internet. We store data on multiple service systems, in controlled environments. To maintain security, we conduct internal reviews of our security measures on a regular basis. While DATA-DRIVEN PERFORMANCE NETWORK LINKPROFIT has taken commercially reasonable precautions to safeguard personal information, DATA-DRIVEN PERFORMANCE NETWORK LINKPROFIT nevertheless can’t guarantee complete security of personal information because complete security doesn’t presently exist on the Internet. You should also do your part in protecting your information. Where you have chosen a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. Please note, that your personal information may be transferred to countries other than your own to provide you with services. Some of these countries may not have the same data protection safeguards as the country where you reside. Nevertheless, we are committed to ensuring your information is protected and apply safeguards in accordance with applicable law.