Rules of work for partners
You must be an adult to register as a partner in the DATA-DRIVEN PERFORMANCE NETWORK LINKPROFIT system.
The administration reserves the right to block at its own discretion any account without reimbursement and without disclosing the reason.
The administration reserves the right to change these terms at any moment and without notice.serves the full and unconditional right to refuse registration in the system to any partner without disclosing the reason for such action. In our affiliate program, we use the "closed" registration system. This means that you can get an invitation from the active member of our affiliate program or from the administration of DATA-DRIVEN PERFORMANCE NETWORK LINKPROFIT, or independently apply for moderation to participate in our affiliate program. Once your application is processed and approved, you will be contacted by the account Manager who will provide you an access to the personal account.
Failure to comply with any item of these terms of agreement will result in the blocking of the user's account without payment of profits.
Terms of the agreement
1. Asking website users (publicly through the website or in private) to register on advertisers' websites whether for a reward or without compensation, or misleading them about rewards that users could receive by registering on advertisers' websites;
2. Creating more than one account per user. Should a duplicate account be found, all of the violator's accounts will be blocked and the amount of earnings on hold will be returned to the advertisers' accounts. If a user requires more than one account, he or she must obtain the approval for such action through the ticket system or an account manager;
3. Submitting independent requests on advertisers' websites. If you need to review your record (a request made through your link) you need to submit that information through the ticket system or inform an account manager;
4. Violate the rules of work on the offs. For the fact of violation of the rules, the Administration reserves the right to return all earned funds to the webmaster account of advertisers for whom a violation was detected.
Mutual settlements with partners and other financial terms:
1. The affiliate network does not reimburse accounts that have attracted 3 or fewer actions;
2. In case of fraud is suspected, the affiliate network reserves the right to hold the payment for up to 10 business days in order to analyze the accepted requests;
3. Payments to partners are made twice a month starting from the 2nd and 15th.(e-wallets); Payment by Bank transfer is carried out 1 time per month starting from 15th. Payments to paypal are only available for foreign partners, payments are made 1 time per month. The minimum withdrawal amount for Wire Transfer is $300;
4. The affiliate network shall not be held liable in the event of non-payment for requests by an "Approved" advertiser;
5. In financial operations between an affiliate network and a partner fictitious (non-reimbursable) actions are excluded from the balance. In order to exclude non-reimbursable actions a partner shall:
Not place calls to register or to perform an action such as: "Help the website – go through a quick registration process," "Register and receive a prize from our website" and so on and so forth near the rotator;
Not initiate any automatic transfers, shows and actions to an advertiser's website;
Not mislead the user by announcing any specific conditions for an action;
Only place the type of information on his or her website that corresponds to the information on the advertiser's website. Ensuring the relevance of said information is the direct responsibility of the participant.
To protect advertisers from fraudulent actions on the part of partners, the affiliate network reserves the right to fine partners in the event that a violation by a partner of the current requirements is uncovered. The amount of the fine depends on the administration's inner convictions and can range from 5 to 100% of the money balance on the violator's account.
In the event of attempts to inflate traffic by artificially increasing the number of clicks or leads through fraudulent actions on the part of a partner, the affiliate network reserves the right to exclude such partner from all programs and not pay his commission. A partner who did not commit fraudulent actions but was suspected of such bears the responsibility for proving his innocence.
If fraud is uncovered, the account is blocked permanently and all the money is returned to the advertisers' accounts in full amount.
The administration reserves the right to block at any time any and all accounts created by a person who had already been blocked (clones).
The administration reserves the right to change these terms at any moment and without advance notice.
CHANGING THE RULES OF WORK WITH LINKPROFIT from 09/06/2018!
From 09/06/2018 when working with personal data of users and transferring this data to the LINKPROFIT`s server using the API, including when dealing with offers "Unified Questionnaire RU - xml", "Unified Questionnaire UA - xml", "Unified Questionnaire KZ - xml " it is necessary, as before, to collect consent for the processing and transmission of data to third parties on your landing page. It is also necessary to conclude an agreement with LINKPROFIT from a legal entity or you as an individual entrepreneur. If you are going to give us personal data of users but you do not have an agreement, please do contact your personal manager to conclude a contract.